Homemade Body Scrub

Here's another quick scrub you can easily make yourself and you will be amazed by the results! I just did a post on my Homemade Facial Scrub that I've taken a long time tweaking and finding answers to readers questions. After it was perfected, I put that knowledge toward creating an amazing body scrub!
 

The list of ingredients seem the same when you compare both posts, except for one big detail. The exfoliator in your body scrub is Sea Salt! 
 
One important thing I learned, first after trial, second after my research, is that sea salt is very powerful. Sea salt helps your body to release toxins and can also be drying to sensitive skin, like your face! Haha! I'm telling you this so that you know this is not an "all over" body scrub.
 
Here is the simple ingredient list and directions. Prepare this beforehand and then you'll just use this while you're taking a bath or shower.
 
1. 1 cup Sea Salt
2. 3-4 tablespoons of Vitamin E
4. 2-3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil 
5. 2-3 drops of Lavender Essential Oil 
 
These oils are my personal choice but don't be afraid to mix it up and add a couple drops of whatever it is you're needing at the time for your health or mood. I do! 
 
You can mix up all of your ingredients and use it right away or store it in an air tight container, like a small mason jar. Remember that salt dissolves in water so scrub quickly and above the water if you're in the bath. Use the scrub all over and concentrate on rough areas like the bottoms of your feet. Scrub quickly and wash off quickly. Avoid your face! If you are in need of a facial scrub you can go check out my Homemade Sugar Facial Scrub recipe. My facial sugar scrub can be used as a body scrub if you feel your skin is too sensitive for the sea salt.
Note ~ If you are prone to body acne, boils, or have any kind of open wound or lesion DO NOT use this scrub. It will burn to high heaven. 
 
Have fun exfoliating! :) 
 
 
Where I Party:
 
 
 

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment