Happy Aloha Friday!

Here's a fun post for you! Ever wonder what hole-in-the-wall places there are to eat when visiting Hawaii? Here are a few "off the road" venders that are super famous with locals and tourists alike on the island of Oahu.
 
Giovannis Shrimp Shack! You have to try the famous garlic shrimp! 
 



Parked right next door you have Kalbi Chicken and BBQ!


My hubby and kids shared this Teriyaki Chicken bowl. I stole a bite...or two. Definitely on my list for next time we stop for dinner!


I saw this Philly Cheesesteak sign and kind of freaked out. Ha Ha!


Was it the best on the island like the sign says? It was pretty darn good! Only one I've had since living here so I have nothing to compare it to except my personal taste. Basically, I forgot to take a pic of my food because I inhaled it first! ;)


These little shacks are SO fun! They are a memorable experience when you visit the islands. Definitely a must for anyone who loves food! 

Google Map for Giovanni's Shrimp Truck HERE!





Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment